Old 08-02-2011, 05:18 AM   #159
ktmMike OP
roadscout

Oddometer: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by karna View Post

I had the bike setup ?

for my wieght/sag problem is the springs max weight 200 pounds per manual

I weigh with gear 230 pounds. Even after the bike was dialed in, testing it high and low speed corners I notice the bike wallows back and forth.
I was told to get the bike resprung for my weight. I also have shock preload adjuster, waiting to install it once I get the springs from WP.

What's the benefit of G2ergo throttle ? Excellent throttle control at slight openings. The tighter the hairpins, the bigger the difference. Also a must for loose surfaces. Words really don't describe the improvement. You must try it. Ride down a TIGHT twisty road with your stock throttle, then install the K400, then immediately ride down the same road.

Would make difference stock exhaust? Makes big difference with any exhaust.
You can call Sam at G2ergo 815 718 5860.
Order a "tamer with K400 cam"
Very easy to install.
Works great, especially on fuel injected bikes.
I use a K400 on 990 AND 690.
(I haven't tried the "4ktm cam" because it sounds like a lot more work to install, but with no benefit over the K400).

Interestingly, after I began using G2ergo cammed throttles, I mentioned them to Jamie.
He didn't know that any company was making them, but he said that he used to have cammed throttles made for some of the bikes he raced back in the 1980's and 1990's.

ktmMike screwed with this post 08-02-2011 at 06:12 AM
ktmMike is offline   Reply With Quote