View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
s1marks OP
Mercedes

Oddometer: 605
Wednesday - 20th July 2011

Wednesday - 20th July 2011

Tomorrow I am supposed to be meeting John, Ernie and Jesse at Johns house in Boring so that we can start making our way down to the start of the OBDR just south of Lakeview Oregon. But, the weekend has been long (rebuilding the top end of my KLR600 I was still 'thinking' about using for the OBDR until it's kickstand snapped in half on Monday morning....guess it will have to be the new Hesky TE630 after all) and to put it bluntly work has just been shit recently. I'm tired, the Husky needed 'another' new tire before the trip (the first new one was faulty) which I only just got fitted (thanks CrazyBrit), so I decide Thursday will be a vacation day too. I book the extra day off work and go home and just kind of chill for the evening, bike packing can wait until tomorrow I'm not meeting the others until 4:00pm and that should be plenty of time to make the campground at Mckenzie Bridge before sundown.

Meanwhile...some of the others had already started to make there way down to Lakeview...(guys this is where you start to chime in with you tale of Wednesday 20th).

Cheers S1
s1marks is offline   Reply With Quote