Trying to get the brakes done by monday. So today, I finished up doing the left side.
Found out the "new" leftside drum has right hand threaded wheel studs and I have to remove these studs before I finish up this side.
So I started in on the right side. Of course I needed more parts.
The upper king pin bearing was bad on it also. Took a bit, but it's back together with new bearings, shoes, cylinder and hose.
Tomorrow, I'll finish up the fronts, as I have to put the Warn hubs back on, change the bearings on the left side since the drum fits anyway and I can get new right handed lugs instead. Hopefully I'll have time to start on the rears.