View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 12:07 AM   #781
IheartmyNx
Ihave2draft

Oddometer: 3,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKEZ View Post
Can one successfully learn to safely ride without one? Of course you can.

But THIS thread is for the purpose of giving n00bs sage advice. The MSF, Team Oregon and the plethora of other classes scattered across the US (and the World) do a very good job of instructing new and returning riders good habits to help them start off with a good foundation in riding a motorcycle.

If you can't afford the class you likely can't afford to ride. "TAKE THE CLASS" is good advice.
Sure... It's the same exact mentality as all those "take it to the track" posts in a thread that shows fast riders on a public road...

Well... Some of us can't afford a track day, or even live close to a track to start with....

It'd be nice if every post we made would be PC and make sense from the person you replied to's, post, but here in the real world it don't work like that...

We all have to accept what is-is, at some point...

For example, some of us don't live near a track. I know I'm NOT gonna drive to Georgia or Virginia. And some of us might not even live remotely close to a place that offers a MSF class...

I bought my $1,300 bike with student loan money... $200 for a day course was out of the question...Excuse me for not being PC.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/mcy/2465150950.html

If it's one thing I do know, it's women and covert opps...

IheartmyNx screwed with this post 08-14-2011 at 12:13 AM
IheartmyNx is offline   Reply With Quote