View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #92
bigboyxl
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 310
Hi mates!
I've been riding the SMT for 2 seasons, covered more than 22k kms and now I have some issues with electronics.
Wanted to ask maybe somebody also had this and knows the cure:
First I had the meltdown of the boardcomputer wiring which then caused my battery to have 0 voltage and this was almost in the middle of nowhere in Sweden on my way to Nordkapp around a month ago, so I had to turn back home :(
Now there is the problem with ambient temperature sensor (actually it was also when I had an issue with wiring, but now all the wires are ok), temp is being recalculated every 5-10 seconds and it recalculates in small numbers 0.1-0.2 degrees all the time. My dealer tried to install new sensor and it didn't help, problem remains, then tried to connect to computer - no errors shown. Any ideas???? I don't want to get stuck again in the middle of nowhere.
On the other side I love this bike it makes a perfect combination for me: SM-T for commuting, long distance on civilized roads and LC4 Adventure for off-road and bad roads traveling.

P.s. Anybody has an aftermarket seat on SM-T?

and here is a pic of my bike, clean and shinny
Nomada panniers, Holan crashbars, Remus silencers etc. Worldwide shipping. Better deals for ADVriders
bigboyxl is offline   Reply With Quote