View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #715
msgvb

Oddometer: 272
yeah, what sboada said; I wondered the same thing when I got mine. I was told (here) that the armor should be in the correct position while in the riding position, and that the knee armor will fall below the knees when standing.

I did have to play around with adjusting the armor in mine to get it right. by right, I mean, the knee cup sits over my kneecap, and the bottom piece sits nicely over the top of my shinbone just below the kneecap.

fits just right in the upright adventure riding position, but if I wear them while riding a naked sportbike, the armor doesn't sit properly at all, but it's not really designed for riding in this position to my knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHNguyen89 View Post
Posted this in the other thread, but thought I'd try here to.. hope that's okay..

I just picked up a pair of Cayenne Pro Pants on Ebay.. but I'm a little unsure if I got the right size. I'm 5'7" and got a size Small. I'm not positive if it's the standard, long, or short, the label just says Small. However, they seller claims that it's standard length.

Everything seems to fit fine but I'm curious how they knee armor should fit. When standing up, should it be level with your knee cap? My knee armor does not line up with my knee until I'm on my bike. If anything, it's still a hair too low when I'm on my bike, but not bad at all. Is this okay or should I have gone with a shorter size?

I can take photos if it helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sboada View Post
I can tell you that mine do the same (fit a little low when standing) but perfect fit while on the bike. I believe there is a little adjustment with the velcro to enable you to move the armor up and down a bit, but if the armor fits well while on the bike, I would say you have a good fit. After all that's what counts right...