View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 01:17 PM   #60
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,975
Jeffreys Bay

Got up at a reasonable hour and had breakfeast then got organised to move over to Dave and Marians other B&B closer the the surf a few metres from Supertubes. Loaded my gear into Daves car to save me packing the bike back up which made it easier then headed on over.

Moved into a full one bedroom apartment for only 200 rand about 26 bucks a night dirt cheap, if I eat well will be saving money on the budget I have set, Will try and build my bank up for things I might like to do as ive spent a little over budget slinging the orphanage a few bucks Not to mention even though it is so far away Europe wont be cheap when I eventually get there so I need to keep that in mind and try and save for that part of the trip.

So basically got into the pad chilled out going for a walk over to check the surf out and then rode into town to have a look around. Just going to hang in Jeffreys Bay always wanted to come here as much as in the old days it was to surf, unfortunately with my injuries to my back and neck surfing is off the agenda these days, its still nice to be here though. First impressions so far its pretty ok, the real estate is dirt cheap you could buy a really nice house over here for a fraction of what they are in Australia.

My first view of Jeffreys Bay South Africa.

Accommodation is really nicely priced, i think im out of season but 26 AUD a night for a one bedroom furnished apartment 100 metres to the point is good value.

Sunset looking down the point from Supertubes

Attached Images

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 12-18-2013 at 06:44 AM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote