View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #150
Grok OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsegon View Post
I ordered one yesterday and to save time and customs hassles I had it shipped to Pt Roberts where I go pick up my own US goods. I received my PayPal confirmation right away.
For everyone's edification:
- Do you then provide any notice that the unit has shipped?
- Tracking number so I know when to expect it?

This info is very useful to us cross border shoppers.
As explained on the order page - all orders are shipped the same day or the day following receipt of order (Sundays excluded). If there is an exception to this the buyer will be notified.

US domestic orders are shipped Priority Mail, with a typical delivery time of 1-3 days. I don't do tracking or delivery confirmation on these orders. They are fast and have proven reliable.

International orders are shipped US Postal Service First Class International. Delivery is typically 7-10 days, but has been as long as 3 weeks depending on the country and whether the package is selected for customs inspections.
No tracking or delivery confirmation is available, except for customs declaration numbers. This is to save shipping costs.
Tracking and/or delivery confirmation for international orders would be an additional $15-$20. I am currently not offering that option.

P.S. Your order shipped today!

Grok screwed with this post 08-25-2011 at 02:54 PM Reason: Add P.S.
Grok is offline   Reply With Quote