View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #39282
Rich B
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 601
Wink Well, may as well introduce myself.....

May as well introduce myself....finally bought an "adventure bike" to add to the stable of BSA's.....And my name is Rich

I live in east central Ohio, at the gateway of some awesome riding...been riding the back roads of this part of Ohio for years....started riding when I was about 14....that was a LONG time ago...think we still had a B & W TV at the time My first street bike was a Puch 175 MX with an enduro kit.....from there, moved up to a 1971 BSA Lightning.....and have owned at least one BSA ever since....Now, I am afraid the BSA's reproduce or something....there are at least 7 in the garage...maybe more My wife is convinced they reproduce......at least she doesn't think I am buying more

But after spending way too much time rebuilding them.....and money, they start looking rough after doing the daily commute...so I finally convinced myself to buy something "modern". So, a 2000 Suzuki DR650 has taken up residence...and become the daily commuter. Now to explore some of the marginal roads around here.... But I will still ride the original "adventure bike" some. BSA Victors are amazingly competent back road bikes!
Rich B is online now   Reply With Quote