View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #1263
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango2 View Post
Hi Kamchat Thanks for that. I got Ducati Multistrada 1200 sport.

After picking her I headed straight up to Tyndrum, round to Inverary down to Arrochar, down the side of Loch Long to Faslane and home. Wish I'd more time, it was great. Really delighted with the Duke although this running in malarky is frustrating. Incidentally there was another Duke at the Green Welly but this one wouldn't start, no jokes please (now that I own a fine piece of Italian engineering it's politically incorrect to mock their historic reliabillty!) Turns out he filled up with diesel. It's too easy to do. I've done the wrong fuel thing with my car and dread the day I do it with the bike. If I can just get some decent weather I should be able to clock some miles up and be able to give it a bit of welly!

Hi there..... Nice bike! I assume you got it from Ducati Glasgow? (I think they are the main dealer in Scotland).... Those are some of my favourite roads ........ that road down the side of Loch Long is a hoot ...... it's hard to stay in the saddle going over all those humps and dips. The first time I did it at speed I nearly did myself a serious injury smashing my 'nuts' on the tank! Lol!

I hope for both our sakes we get some decent weather in the coming weeks. ..... Might see you out and about at the Welly one Sunday.

Kamchat screwed with this post 09-02-2011 at 02:30 PM
Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote