View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:30 AM   #39579
dragoon
I'm the REAL Dingo Joe

Oddometer: 23,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregsBro View Post
I work 2nd shift Luke. But if you have any time over the weekend I might take you up on that offer. I have all the tools we'd need. I actually did put the last rear tire on myself, but it took me about 5 hours. Much harder than on my old 20" stingray when I was a kid. I would like to get better at doing it myself so maybe a little tutoring from someone with experience would help. Plus from what I get from reading on here You're the size of an oak tree so that could help too. Planning the big Alaska trip next summer so being able to spoon one off and on in a reasonable time would be a good idea.
I keep looking for bikes in any of the driveways when I go past Broadgauge but so far I haven't seen any.
So if you do have any free time this weekend that would be great, but if you have things going on no biggie.
Spoon schmoom come over to Frazeysburg and we'll be done in 5 minutes. Probably good to know how to do it yourself though.

daveology rule #143 - never ever pass up a chance to hear a band that has a stand up bass -Mutineer
dragoon is online now   Reply With Quote