this is my XR1200SC "The Scrambler". In my opinion this is the bike lot's of people would like to get offered from the MOCO. This is one of two Harley's i own. My other one is a Dyna Glide. I like to convert my Harley's with (mostly)used other HD parts, but want to beware the "Original HD Look". So i do the same as the MOCO - take something from this and that model and: VOILA! Create a new Bike...
Before you ask, here is the parts list:
- powder coated wheels from a 2008 Street Bob
- tyres 110/80R19 & 150/70R17 Metzeler Karoo
- LSL upper plate of triple tree
- 7" Headlight Euro-Style
- Puig lamp mask
- LSL Stahlflex brakelines in front
- Hyperpro dampers front fork kit
- 16" rear shocks from HD Street Rod
- rearlight cover jp cycles
- derby cover No1
- Corbin gunfighter and lady seat
- K&N filter, remove airbox flapper (Euro Version), trick-plug in
- Nightrider OIED sensor tuning
This bike is not yet finished, stay tuned for the upgrates.