BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by a1fa View Post
I love your new rig!
Thanks!

A speechless Stage... Hwy # 79, AZ

We are at “The Oasis”... we made it, trying to sort “things” out and pick up the pieces of this tent blown away by a choleric Mother Nature one night. Actually strange enough I don't see it anymore, the beauty of the surroundings and the calmness that lives here surpasses this bit of destruction.
But my last entry was taken on this Highway which gifted us that afternoon and evening with a Sunset show unparalleled from times past. So much so, we found a side road and stood there for the longest time mesmerized by the changing cloud formations, lights as on a dimmer switch ending up as an almost glaring orange on the road past a bit of rain, the birds in unison in concert and the coyotes applauding. It was just one of those times which will forever be remembered. This is of course after hitting a sand storm a few miles before giving that particular stage an eerie feeling, something one will only see in the Movies!
Time is again escaping me, an easy task here while making it all habitable but definitely not unpacking...
Enjoy the photos.
Be safe and well.
Peace, Love and Courage.

Ara & Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote