View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 02:38 PM   #408
MrBracket
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 255
A lot of people have expressed interest in the first five production trailers. I don't want to take anybody's money yet, not until the trailers are actually done and ready to ship. What I've decided to do is start a list of people who have emailed me about wanting one of the first five. I'll keep track of who was first to contact me and they will be at the top of the list. I'll start at the top of the list and contact people when the trailers are done and collect money then if they still want a trailer. If not, I'll work my way down the list.

To get on the list, I need you to email me your name, screen name too, your bike info, and the best way to contact you. My email address is mtsfabman@yahoo.com you can also just PM me here on the board as well if that works better for you.

This seems to be the most fair way to handle this promo deal as I don't want to take anyones money yet.

So far the list is as follows:

1) c2c4c, 2002 DR650
2) Wlfman, 2006 KLR650
3) Screen Name, ???? XR650R (will need data on axle to make sure it will fit)
4) Cromoth, 2008 WR250R
5) WalkerGreenLabel, XR650R (will need data on axle to make sure it will fit)
6)
7)

Is it ok to post screen names on this list so you know you are?? I don't want to offend anyone or break any rules.. If you think you are on this list and don't mind me posting your screen name, pm or email me and I'll put your screen name up here.

Thanks,
Mike

MrBracket screwed with this post 10-27-2011 at 09:40 AM Reason: added Wlfman, c2c4c
MrBracket is offline   Reply With Quote