View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #65
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,951
Wink Birthday sale!! One day only!!

I was out yesterday on the 950. We had a great fall day in Wisconsin, about 60F and close friends to share it with.

We left at about 5AM in the morn and got home around 10PM. Long day w/ no chance to put anything up here. Today I rested.

So I'm a day Late, but better late than never!

Here is your chance to get some great deals from CJ Designs.

As a "Birthday Sale" I'm offering 15% off retail price on all products in stock, orders placed from NOW until 10/24/11 (10pm central standard time) !!!

As my 32nd birthday was on the 22nd of October, I am offering 22% off all sales OVER $1000!

If you've not checked out my site in a while, NOW would be a great time to look it over. Every page is full of wonderful products I fully endorse.

www.cjdesignsllc.com

And if you don't see something send me an email asking about it. You never know what I might have around the shop, but not up on the site yet.

This offer is for you members! I am only posting this on ADVRIDER.

Please send me an EMAIL through ADVRIDER with the products you are interested in (color, size) as needed. First come, first serve!

Get those early Christmas gifts now or restock your shop for next season. From brake pads to Luggage, We're your one stop shop.

Thanks and safe travels,
Craig

(Testing gear in CO Sept of this year.)

cjracer screwed with this post 10-23-2011 at 07:39 PM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote