View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #918
eatpasta OP
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 10,208
Hardest day of motorcycling in my life; several alarming crashes including one in which I cut a cactus in half with my body, ran on a flat front for 25 miles, ruined my brand new hand-guards, bent my shifter, killed a poor desert bunny that actually jumped in front of my bike at about 60 mph, ran out of water three times, and when I finally couldnt carry on anymore, laid down in the desert for three hours waiting for the sweep riders and repeated vomited on myself, and scared the living $*%t out of my wife for not coming in for four hours....oh and my first DNF of any race, ever.
Learning experience today for sure....and im going to be hurting for a week. Enter Desert Racing.

A MASSIVE thank you out to the Lost Coyotes for all their hard work. Thanks to Mike for "lettings" me steal his front wheel. Thanks to ALL the guys who came out and rode the third loop AGAIN after finishing the race to come find my sorry ass that couldnt even DO the third loop...... hell mike was in shorts! I think he just did that to show off a bit though.....

There is no clearer reason to NOT join a club and contribute whenever you can - because everyone has bad days..... and it may not happen very often but when it does, you really need all the help you can get.

Apparently Im not as tough as I thought i was.....need to get tougher.
Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote