10-24-2011, 08:35 AM
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Falcon, CO
2012 RMAR, August 2-5
Our third year of the Rendezvous was another amazing success story. All of you who attended, have made it what it is.....outstanding!!!
Stay tuned, as we will have info for the 2013 event coming soon.........
RMAR - The Rendezvous
August 2-5, 2012
Family Event and COHVCO Fund Raiser
Red Mountain Motel & RV Park
$10 of your registration will fund.....The Colorado Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition. This organization fights legislatively and socially to bring awareness to the fun of OHV activities and keep our trails open.
Click here for more information......
* RMAR - The Rendezvous Sticker
* Ride Packet with Area Maps
* 5 Great Meals (explained below)
* Evening Slide Shows of Daily Ride Pics and Vids
* The Most Amazing Collection of Door Prizes
* An Initiation Ceremony that is Incredibly Entertaining (DeNoobing)
* A Couple of Clinics (Dirt Riding Skills & Emergency Tech Fixes)
* Campfires and Friendship and Truthful Stories and Lies.....
* Ride Leaders, With a Diversity of Offerings....from really easy stuff to really tough stuff.
Thursday Dinner- BratwurstDogs (wyostrom and his team of Brat Grillers)
Friday Morning - Breakfast Burritos (KSH and is Merry Band of Sausage and Egg Cookers.....)
Friday Dinner - Hamburgers (TheMuffinMan and his team of Burger Flippers)
Saturday Morning - Pancakes (Modette and his Team of Cake Flippers)
Saturday Dinner- The Famous Ribeye Steak Dinner (Big_John, BrownEyedSuzzane and their Team of Steak Flippers)
- 2004 KTM 950 Adventure S, 2000 Honda XR650R
Founder, Rocky Mountain Adventure Riders
, a Colorado-based non-profit American Motorcycle Association Group, promoting Adventure Riding and supporting advocacy. Board of Directors: COHVCO, Supporter: TPA & NMOHVA
Come join us for an amazing ride! www.rmariders.org
Big_John screwed with this post 08-15-2012 at 07:36 AM