Here is the source for the cheapest KTM parts,
EVEN CHEAPER THAN LISTED ANYWHERE I HAVE FOUND ON LINE
(even their own website ! ! ! ! !)
you follow these simple directions:
1. THE NEXT TIME YOU NEED PARTS, call Tracey's in Pennsylvania at 1 800 860 0686.
2. Speak only to the parts manager Steve Dumek the first time.
3. Tell him KTM Mike sent you.
4. He will set up an account for you.
5. Any time you call there after that, no matter who answers the phone,
STATE YOUR PHONE NUMBER FIRST! (They changed this recently . . . they go by your Last Name now, and YOUR DISCOUNT will be preset into their computer)
6. You MUST have all your part numbers ready to read to them. Do not make them look up any parts numbers for you.
Look the numbers up in your own parts book, or look up the numbers on a website or someplace,
and write them down in a list so you can rattle them off quickly and don't waste their time.
7. Do not order anything that you are not 100% sure you want, because
they have a stiff return policy in exchange for LOWER PRICES.
8. Print this out so you don't forget & screw it up.
9. This only works by phone as far as I know. I assume that if you order online, you will get the online price which is higher. (This part has also changed recently. Now, once Steve has programmed YOUR discount rate into his computer, you can order online for the same lowest price).
(There are some places like www.partspitstop.com
that list prices lower than are LISTED on Tracey's www.worldofcycles.com ,
but the price that Tracey's will CHARGE you is lower than BOTH if you always follow the above)
KTM MIKE . . . . . . . KTM EQUIPPED SINCE 1999
three 640's (sold), two 950's (sold),
530 EXC Supermoto, 690 SMC, 990 SM-R
ktmMike screwed with this post 06-22-2012 at 04:36 AM