View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 11:58 AM   #101
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkjack View Post
Ghostryder-

Thanks for the nice comments. Isn't it great when you realize that the OBB's actually concentrate the heat from your grips! Also, I think you will find out over time that the so-called "weird feeling" will be riding your bike (any bike) without OBB's in place. I've personally been using one set or another on various bikes for 8-9 years, and it's tough to feel comfortable on a bike without them.

bmwoadsterca-

There is no law against installing your OBB's over the winter and enjoying their feel in your garage over the winter. It''ll make them that much more enjoyable looking forward to how you'll use them in the spring if you let your self "anticipate".

Timmer-

Glad you like the OBB's. Remember though, we do not do any testing with or make recommendations to our customers that they use our grips with any kind of throttle locks etc. That's one of those deals that you experiment on your own, and have to take the resulting performance of your own application of our grips on your own shoulders.

KCDakar-

Got your email, and your grips should be speeding your way later today, as I ship 7 days a week.

Keep the feedback coming guys.

All the best,

Dave R.
Can I still get in on this?
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote