View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #67
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,951
As one of the fortunate TEST riders of this new gear, the season is coming to an end and time for a Review of the BADLANDS gear after 25,000+ miles this season.

Short - It was awesome. Held up great and kept me well protected when taking a 950 ADV places it normally wouldn't. Enduring Weather and storms other gear would have failed in. I know because I've had the "other" WATERPROOF GEAR. This stuff WORKS! It will be sad to see this stuff shipped back to KLIM for them to inspect it. It's like removing a layer of skin. It's been with me on every ride this season. Boy, if that GEAR could talk.... It would sure have some stories to tell. ;)

Testing the KLIM Badlands Gear in single track on a KTM 950 Adventure.

As a KLIM dealer and real world USER of the product, feel free to contact us if we can be any help. We've been taking orders and offering some great packages.

Email or Call.
www.cjdesignsllc.com

Badlands Pro and Latitude Adventure Motorcycling Gear in Stock and Shipping!

The highly anticipated arrival of the new KLIM GORE-TEX® Badlands Pro and Latitude Motorcycle Jacket and Pant sets is here! KLIM headquarters in Rigby, Idaho took the first deliveries of the new adventure-line products early last week and have been filling orders since they hit the warehouse. By the time you read this, the first lucky customers will be rallying across the world in the two newest technical riding pieces from KLIM—the world leader in uncompromised riding gear.

Check out these stories to learn more about the newest pieces of KLIM Motorcycling Gear:
Latitude Product Story

Badlands Pro Product Story

Helge Pedersen and CJRacer put the Badlands Pro Through its Paces

Ultimate Motorcycling’s Badlands Pro Test

cjracer screwed with this post 11-03-2011 at 09:08 AM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote