View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:59 AM   #1450
BeemerChef OP
Wandering Homeless

Oddometer: 3,295

Day of the Dead, 5 Years later. Terlingua. TX

I was under the impression this one being Monday and the thought of loosing one or two calendar days comes to me at the present as the most “worthy” luxury one can posses. For the best, even better, it is “free”. I don't really know if it takes much practice or if I have just fallen into the path, but it is present or as I think it “the present is not”. Another “Day of Dead” has just come and gone also marking our 5 year Anniversary on the road since we left the Georgia/Florida area, strangely enough, having not been back yet. It is only a number, I keep thinking so unimportant truly, yet it has marked a milestone and has woken me up realizing all the lessons such time has taught and the fact that it is grand time to put it all in perspective applying myself better toward this chosen path. It is grand adventures ahead, more than ever even if winter is almost here, present right now actually for many, meaning for us to sit a bit tight and catch up on some logistics better weather does not allow... because, we don't sit still long enough to do so. As always it was the time to see again the locals of Terlingua gathered around food, much chatting but no bonfire this year. Enjoy the photos and the video in this new entry.

Be well, always.

Ara and Spirit
BeemerChef is offline   Reply With Quote