SHARE CONTAINER MARCH APRIL 2014
SANTIAGO CHILE to LOS ANGELES U.S.A.
All included, you drop the bike or vehicle & documents in Santiago. We are in charge
1st Car = $ 3,200 Freight, consolidation , agent + $400 L.A. Charges + agent
1-5 MOTORCYCLE = $1,250 Freight, consolidation , agent + $250 L.A. Charges +agent
6-10 MOTORCYCLE : $ 950 Freight, consolidation , agent + $ 150 L.A. Charges +agent
If a motorcycle needs previous storage, daily or weekly charges apply .
We offer 1 week free of charge storage due to loading and trucking.
We can store cars at a daily strage rate.
If IMO apply:
Car pay $ 100 extra , MC pay $50 extra
U.S. DESTINATION CHARGES details:
Quote indicate coordination with you and Customs, Warehouse clearance in the U.S.
We provide all necessary forms and docs for Customs clearance in the U.S.
L.A. port charges and unloading to be spread between vehicles but we expect to pay around $1,500 per whole container including Brokerage
We assume the vehicles being U.S. Registered and titled. If your vehicle is registered on a foreign country other than the U.S. , then please let us know. If it is a foreign vehicle will need to process an additional request to EPA in the U.S. In advance and previous to landing In the U.S. .
A temporary permit shall be issue for (1) year import. It has a cost of $80 per foreign vehicle
1. Freight Insurance is optional (we can provide insurance)
2. Storage charges in Chile or L.A. Are not included
3. Vehicles to be delivered by the owner at the point of loading Santiago . We'll confirm address and conveined date.
4. Tow truck from storage to point of loading is not included (if we need it)
5. Cargo Arrival at L.A. is April 2014
6. We process everything at origin and destination ports and brokers.
Reservation fee apply by March 30th , 20 % of freight cost to confirm space
7. Chilean charges are prepaid (Agent, storage and port charges)
Freight charges are paid in the U.S. , 10 days after ship departure.
U.S. Local charges to be paid on Vessel arrival at destination port.
8. If the shipping line allow the vehicles not being Dangerous Cargo, no charge is expected for IMO . If shipping line enforce the IMO , then charges applied as quoted above. Battery should be disconnected and terminals taped . Gas tank to a ¼ max.
9. Other questions to be answered per your request.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(for additional details)
AIR/OCEAN CONSOLIDATION (individual permanent service)
Air from Santago Chile to U.S.