How it Works:
Someone posts a picture and asks where it is. When someone else repsonds with the correct answer It's there turn to post a picture.
1. Photos must be within the borders of the Pacific Northwet (Washington, Oregon and Idaho)
2. Photos must be taken by you or of you (no pulling pictures off the web for this game)
3. Feel free to guess, but only your first guess counts until the person who has the current picture responds with a right or wrong.
4. It's not your turn untill the current picture holder posts that you have guessed correctly (or the winner nominates someone else to post a picture)
5. Hints or clues should be given if it's taking too long to guess your location.
6. The current picture poster will specify which location they are looking for (ei: name the lake, road, mountain) ect.
7. Extra points will be given if your bike is included in the photo but it's not required, please no pictures of dogs in Gay Leather Jackets.
8. Bonus points will be given for posting a picture of your bike in the same spot along with your answer.