View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:15 AM   #60
mg66
Touring since 1976

Oddometer: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_Danimal View Post
The SV swallows 400 miles days. It'll feel like a couch compared to the 250, even with the stock seat.
I do agree with the others. I also have a Corbin seat on my SV and it has conformed to the shape of my nether regions well.

As far as mileage and range, my SV, with over 100,000 miles, is getting better mileage than ever. Some tanks I am at over 160 miles before the reserve light comes on. I usualy have a full gallon left when I fill, even after finding a station. I estimated about 55 mpg my last tank.
It;s nice to see other SVrider members here finally.
The Corbin works for me and makes a huge difference. The SV takes a lot of miles to run in and I too am getting in the low 50s for mpg and that is usually 2-up and around 60 lbs of gear. my 08 only has 25k on it but I am working on it :)
2008 SV650S(T) - M4 Slip-on; K&N Air Filter-SV1000 Snorkel; PC III-GIPro/ATRE; Fenda Extenda; 07 ZX14 Shock; Givi E45 Side/Top Cases; MRA Vario Screen; Corbin Seat; Garmin Quest GPS; Nelson Rigg CL-350 Tank Bag; Grip Puppy Foam Grips; Powerlet 12 Volt Outlet; Touring Sprocket Combo; Buell Foot Peg Mod
mg66 is offline   Reply With Quote