View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #123
LC Garage OP
On Any Sunday

Oddometer: 687
CL350 Scrambler

Shop time is at a premium right now, with my youngest leaving for boot camp in just two weeks, we combined her birthday, Thanksiving and Christmas all into one weekend, and her going away party is next Sunday. Whew! Anyway, Sunday was the first day to get back in the shop for a little while and it was looking pretty rough from the bike trailer project. Spent some time just cleaning up, moved a few bikes back out to the barn to get some working room and then brought Paul's CL350 Scrambler inside the shop (it has been sitting out in his covered trailer). This was my first opportunity to really look the bike over and it was a pleasant surprise. The bike is much more complete then I had imagined and pretty clean, nicer than I'm used to starting with.

It will require a small amount of wiring, tune up, CV carbs installed (they are currently on my race bike) and with a little work it should be running. As soon as this bike is in runnable condition it will go up for sale. We are not planning to restore it or make everything work or perfect, just make it run and then hand off to someone else.

The plates were last tagged in '83 and has 11,000 miles showing on the odometer. Send a PM if you might be interested and would like more information.