Launch delay due bad weather
Well, I actually did launch yesterday for about 50 miles, during which I learned that I was not suitably dressed for 37 degree weather... I rolled back home, am waiting till tomorrow for go time to try again!
I couldn't believe how freakin' cold I got/how wimpy I am!
Also looking for some crash space around Mobile Thursday nite and Lake Charles on Friday nite if anyone has some crash space! Pretty please!
"Can't stop stupid, can't fix crazy."
Gentri in GA screwed with this post 11-30-2011 at 08:06 AM