View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #12860
Skippii
Hookers, my lad.

Oddometer: 6,463
Anyone needs any professional concentrated degreaser/cleaner?

I've got a brand new 5 gallon tub. Mix with water, makes between 25 and 150 gallons of degreaser/cleaning stuff/whatever. I don't want to lug this tub around.

I want like half a gallon, maybe one gallon of the stuff. If anyone wants the rest, let me know.

I've also just aqcuired a bunch of other industrial-strength bottles (phosphoric acid cleaner, virucides, drain cleaner, etc) as well as some citric& pumice hand cleaner. Let me know if you want it.

I don't know how I feel about this stuff just being dumped in a dumpter, cspecially the Drain declogger stuff. There's about about 60 liters (5 unopned cases of 12 bottles) of this drain cleaner and maybe 2 cases of virocide that just got thrown into a dumpster. I really don't like the idea of this stuff lying around in a dumpster and probably going to a landfill or something....on the other hand, we do just flush it down the toilet, so maybe it's not that bad. I dunno. When it gets picked up by a trash compactor that crushes together the bottles of phosphoric acid-based cleaner and sodium hydroxide-based drain cleaner...I dunno, I'm kind of nervous. Should I call the local trash company and ask them if there's reason to be concerned? I think I'm going to do that.

Let me know in the next couple hours if anyone wants anything, or has any advice.

Skippii screwed with this post 12-03-2011 at 10:26 AM
Skippii is offline   Reply With Quote