Thread: Nascar 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:55 AM   #31
shrineclown
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantah View Post
As far as being a prissy pants, I don't think that kid is afraid of anything, let alone, getting punched in the nose.
Not so sure about Kurt, but Kyle would be glad to spar at just about anything I think. He might get his butt kicked, but he is like a beagle. Heart bigger than his body.

Kurt, I can hardly blame him for not taking on Spencer. I can remember Jimmy squeezing into his mod (which I don't think he could do anymore.) Even back then in his youth it looked like 2 tons in a one ton sock. (It was an awesome spectacle when he Geoff showed up for a race. They had no problems helping each other out. ) He is a pretty sizeable guy and did not earn the moniker "Junkyard Dog" by proxy. Heck, I bet his biceps are as big as Kurt's leg. The only other altercation I can recall him having was with Tony, but it was in the trailer and second hand accounts. I would concur he is not as driven as the younger brother.

An aside, Kurt is not all that bad a guy in person. He came over and signed our Red Sox tickets when he was still at Roush after the little guy kept calling, errr yelling, his name. He finally turned to him and gave him a "just a minute" signal. As soon as he finished the ceremony he came right over and could not have been nicer to him. Must have spent two very pleasant minutes with him. Doesn't seem like much, but with their schedules that is pretty gracious. The boy thought it was the best meeting him. Even though he is a Tony Stewart supporter, which I was glad at 5 that he did not share at the moment.

I still maintain they are good for the sport because they do piss you off MC. That is entertainment. Emotion, it is what keeps em coming back.

shrineclown screwed with this post 12-07-2011 at 11:18 AM
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote