View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:20 PM   #739
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast Rider View Post
Hi Folks, I am thinking of getting the Revit Defender GTX Jacket and pants. You mentioned in your videos on your website that there was an upgraded back protector and hip protectors that were available.. Is that the case and do you just replace the standard ones before you ship the jacket and pants....Also where is the closest place to Washington DC that I could look at the product....I know you have a place in Phili....but thats a haul since I am 60 miles south of DC....Thx
The Defender GTX takes the SaS-Tec Back Protector and SaS-Tec Hip pads. Please note the SaS-Tec Back Protector is size-specific for the Defender Jacket. Both armor upgrades are purchased separately, so when placing your order, be sure to check the SaS-Tec sizing chart for the proper size for your Defender Jacket. Hip pads are only one size. We can ship them along with your jacket and pants, but you install them.
We ship REV'IT products across the US, but we only have one retail location here in Philadelphia. If you are unsure about size, I would be happy to make a recommendation. I've been fitting folks in REV'IT! gear for nearly 7 years. As for finish and quality, the Defender setup is top notch.
Cheers,
Ali

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote