View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #16
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,584
Decemeber 20th

I went for a ride today since yesterday's ride was a no go due to a bad battery (it was not charge properly)

The day started looking bad since it was raining but with the sunrise came dry weather and a clear sky so I had to do some errands but first I need my Beat (it was still at the dealer).

I did some 20 miles and here are my pics and comments
DO Like:
a) the speed and handling, so far I have gone as fast as +70 km/hr (like close to 40 mph) I am sure there is more there, I just don't want to push it.
b) The looks of the Scoot
c) parking, it is so easy.
d) having a trunk

Don't like:
a) NO side stand!!! can you believe it? It came with just the center stand, it does have the area were the stand goes, but it was not included with the scooter, and I did check the manual for dealer error, and it is not listed, so I just order it today.
b) mirrors! or should I say my elbows !!! but I just order bigger mirrors and adapter (8mm-10mm)
c) not going faster... this is just temporal
d) the rear suspension... it is bad! especially at low speed

somewhere in between
under sear storage, I could not fit my full face flip up HJC Medium helmet, maybe a 3/4 helmet will fit...

a) I am already thinking about mods, I would like to put something to stretch my legs, something like hwy pegs so I will look into it.
B) a Top case has been order, I am just waiting.
C) I started the day with some ATV muffs but it got to warm (over 60 F) so I just keep my summer gloves on and that was enogh

so here are my pics.

and it gets the attention of the ladies!

and not with the bad boys!

This year there IS something for me under the tree!

I was thinking of testing the "carrying payload" of the Beat

Looks like weather will be the same for tomorrow so maybe I will register my scooter and ride south and buy some road side tamales! ooooo I can almost test it !!!!!!!!

odometer shoot:

Damasovi
damasovi is offline   Reply With Quote