Old 12-21-2011, 07:48 PM   #67
MotoJ
Mobtown Hacker

Oddometer: 1,034
this is what they look like assembled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhacker View Post
Очень плохой двор орнаментом.
Этот мотоцикл не стоит порошка чтобы взорвать его в ад.
(Very bad yard ornament.
This bike is not worth the powder to blow it to hell.)

Я не уверен, что это такое .... может быть, IMZ или Dpner?
(I'm not sure what it is .... may be, IMZ or Dpner?)

Кадр коляской, возможно, какое-то значение для кого-то?
(Sidecar frame, perhaps some value to someone?)

Кто-то в прошлом написал "BMW" на поршень с волшебным маркером ... вот как нынешний владелец решил, что это был BMW.
(Someone wrote in the past "BMW" on the piston with a magic marker ... Here, as the current owner has decided that it was BMW._

Итак, я предложил вернуться и haulit далеко за стоимость моего газа прийти и получить его. Даже, что это растяжение ее ценность.
(So, I offered to come back and haul it away the cost of my gas to come and get it. Even that is stretching its "value.)

Так много для моего мечтает о ценных "сарай найти" ... все я нашел, было навоза на сарае пол ...

(So much for my dreams of a valuable "barn find" ... All I found was the manure on the barn floor ...)

I just picked this up after driving by it for months. The seller brought it back from Lithuania. 50's vintage M-72, either IMZ or KMZ. Same sidecar fender and leaf springs. Yours looks like a pretty original military rig by the look of the front fender and the frame loops over the sidecar fender. I think you passed up something with a little value. The M-72s were directly copied from the the R71s for the military, and the quality was much higher than subsequent Urals and Dneprs sold to civilians. As another inmate said, there's quite a following developing for these M72s. You can still get most of the parts you need to restore them, pretty reasonably. I could use that tranny in the pics! That sidecar frame and fender is worth something. So, where is it?