View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:20 PM   #155
Am.E
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 244
so where can I see one irl?

Hi all.

I stopped lurking and joined adv just for this thread:) I'm pretty sure I really want an SMT (w/ abs, so 2011 or later), but I haven't been able to find one in person, and I'm hoping you can help.

I can't find any dealers anywhere near me that have one. Actually, after calling around a little, I haven't found any dealers on the east coast with an SMT, or that know when they will have one, period. Haven't had any luck finding a private sale used SMT nearby either. I live near Greensboro, NC. Any help finding a dealer with an SMT or a bike I can at least sit on anywhere in NC or VA would be great. Even info on dealers that have or will have an SMT anywhere on the east coast would be helpful.

If I decide the bike fits, I'm willing to go further away to get one, maybe even do a fly and ride. I just don't want to put that much effort in until I at least see one in person. Right now, I'm skeptical the SMT actually exists, and that the internet isn't just lying to me about this fantastic bike:). If you know of an SMT somewhere in the southeast US, please let me know!

Also, are they importing this thing for 2012 or not?

thanks!

(also, noob here, so sorry if this should be posted elsewhere (like a regional forum?).
Am.E is offline   Reply With Quote