View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
Fleece Johnson
Husky Adventurer

Oddometer: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen View Post
The minimal extent I follow it is when UNM signs a recruit I read the article on what they say about him. If he is a "top" recruit-- say "B" for the big schools I may go to rivals and check him out.

But that is the way of the bottom of the heap like at New Mexico, Tennessee and FAU.
That's about where I'm at with it. I followed the Terrelle Pryor fiasco.. Now I wish he'd went to PSU or UM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeSon View Post
I find it fascinating. You'd be surprised at the trends in recruiting and how it relates to the success of a team.
I understand the relation, I just can't get excited about a player till he signs and is in scarlet and grey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]I)Money View Post
Luckily, I work with the Rainman of Missouri Football (and college football in general, to a slightly lesser extent), so I can stay reasonably informed with very little work.
Nice to have a friend like that!!!My buddy although a UF fan follows most recruiting of the major schools, so I get my monthly OSU recruiting update from him. Naturally regardless of how many stars an OSU commit is he says they suck and are head cases.
Fleece Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote