View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM   #759
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgvb View Post
Hey guys, interested in picking up a set of heated glove liners this year in order to get finger heat while still using a secondary protective over-glove.

I'm checking out the products you offer by both Powerlet and Gerbings.

I like what I'm reading about the Powerlet product, however, I'm not too keen on that power connect interface on top. Seems like it might interfere with a jacket cuff or be lumpy and uncomfortable. Any experience on this?

The Gerbings glove liner has a plain old wire connect, which I like, however, I'm interested in trying the new infrared tech of the Powerlet glove.

Ideally, I was planning on a gauntlet style protective over-glove, something by REV'IT or Dainese. Not sure how that power interface is going to work with another glove on top, esp a gauntlet glove? Seems like a second shortie glove would be worse, cuff interference wise, anyway?

I'm a big fan of the far infrared heating in the Powerlet products and have one of their jacket liners. I spoke with a colleague of mine who uses the glove liners along with a pair of REV'IT! Kelvin Gloves. On the Powerlet glove liner, the connection falls below the wrist bone, so if you are using a glove with a decent size gauntlet, you should be fine.

Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote