View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #46
rajavw
Adventurer

Oddometer: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by damasovi View Post
well this time I think I over did it!!!

I had a top box made for the BEAT,, a 35-37 liter box! on a GS/KLR or any bike that sizes it looks great on my little beat it looks BIGG so here are the pics

3/4 front view

side view

and rear view

I don't even notice the case when I am ridding, and like with anything scooter related, I have gotten some comments I don't like, some are funny such as "were are the tamales?" and "ok we have a BIG cooler!, go get the beer!"

Yes I think it is bigger than I need, but I wanted a case to hold my helmet, so this the size that I need it, but maybe a givi would have been better, but what the hell right?!

So I went on a 20 mile ride the other day and I was like so far "away from home" thinking I was on my cross country trip, nothing but the sounds of the waves, surfers, the sun and keeping and eye out for Suv's and 18 wheelers that don't like 45 mph scooters on the 35 mph hwy! (yes I was speeding!!!) Still it was like so coool!!

Damasovi
Excellent Box, it looks very "ADV" !!! It is much better than a Givi or a Vespa Correos Box. How much did it cost you in MXN or USD? I want one for my Vespa PX.
Attached Images

rajavw is offline   Reply With Quote