Thread: Broncos Country
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #1565
tkitna
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurgen View Post
I too like Tomlin, but a few thing soured me on the Steelers. They used to. E one of my "alternates." (new orleans and houston are now)

1. Went to a Broncos/Steeler game. By far, by far, the the most asshaatted visiting fans I have encountered. And yes, I've been to quite a few Raiders games at Mile High.

2. The rapist at worst/ thug style dater at best they have as QB. I used to like him. Not at all now.
Same here. Went to a Seahawks/Steeler game in Pittsburgh during the 97' season (before the Seahawks were decent and known to America) and those asshat Steeler fans were spitting on a 12 year old girl that was wearing a Seahawks jacket for no reason. I felt horrible. It was only her and her dad, but what was he supposed to do against 25 idiots drunk on weasel piss Iron City? I got the security guard and he told them they would have to move and she shouldnt have worn the jacket. I wont go into the near beatings I had to endure while using the pisser. Guess I shouldnt have worn my hat. Lucky for me it was only the 4th game of the season against the pitiful Seahawks or I might have been killed.

I shouldnt be surprised. Something like that seems to happen everytime i'm in that fucking city. I'm told its a great place though.

2008 DL650
2013 Goldwing
tkitna is offline   Reply With Quote