Thread: Is Mexico Safe?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #6345
colomtnbiker
wimpy old guy

Oddometer: 475
I always find this thread entertaining. I have a wife, she rides her own. I don't have kidney stones. Tomorrow, we are leaving Green Valley, AZ, crossing at Nogales and heading south somewhere. We have family meeting us in San Salvador, El Salvador on Feb. 19. We will spend a week on the beach in El Salvador. Other than that, we think we'll spend a day or two in Guaymas eating fresh seafood, as Colorado does not have 'fresh seafood'. She rides a 05 KLR & I ride a 06 KLR. We have our ADV stickers on the bikes. Maybe we will make to the Panama Canal, maybe not. We are gone for 3 months. Except for El Salvador, we don't know where the hell we are going.
I hosted the latin america riders rally in Colorado a few years ago. This year the rally could be in Michigan, Wisc, Idaho, Colorado, Mexico, no one knows yet but if you want to share your stories with other who have been or want to go, just show up.
See you on the road. We usually have nice tequila with us, so if you find us, we can have a nice sipping shot together.

Hopefully getting old is not an option but acting old is.
colomtnbiker is offline   Reply With Quote