It's been a while, with a bit of sorting out.
Since we last saw it, I've added a seat from Nothern tool which hinges in the front for access to the trunk. Cut the windshield down to 7" and painted black. I put a board under the body for support, as the ballast was starting to crack the fiberglass in the trunk. I'm sure it's due to being abused off road, but now all is good. The board also gives me a mounting platformfor a utlilty box should I want to put it on. Takes about 15 minutes to swap out. I plugged several holes in the car body, leaving one for drainage. I found the hard way that the car body filled much faster than it would drain when riding in a river.
Still to come will be a cover, and probably fabric side panel "doors"