View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 10:27 PM   #56
damasovi OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,589
a little ride!

well after several days of wanting to go for a ride I finally went of the "official south testing route" it is a 50 mile round trip from Ensenada to La bufadora.

the day was a little gray and fresh and it had rain so why not? so I went. First I hat to get my Beat from my parents house,

and then we went south taking hwy #1, do you know why it is call that way? Because it is the ONLY one! yes hwy comes from Tijuana and it ends in Cabo San Lucas (at the other end of the Peninsula, some 1,000 + miles south).

The scooter feels nice and lite at a constant 40-45 mph. I was shooting for La Bufadora but before I got there I saw a sign that read "La lobera 3 km" so lobo = wolf so lobera would be translate as the place of wolfs, so I said there is no way we have 4 legged wolfs here, so I guess there are talking about sea wolfs!!! lets go!!!

The road is actually close, but the gate has like 3 ft to right of dirt and you can easy ride there on a bike-scooter-bicycle. You will be face with 2 miles of these:

and you will have to turn around but yo get these views:

I wanted to go down there, maybe next time on the KLR

local fishing:

for this pic I wished I had my D-SLR the one 2 hours before I said "I don't need it" It is a bird pray (hawk like)

I was so happy to see it fly, and I did miss the shoot with my point and shoot, but I did gave thanks to the animal gods for letting me see it in the wild! they are so pretty!!!

Lets go to la bufadora!!
We made it!!!
damasovi is offline   Reply With Quote