And now for
1. The address sign for a building or mailbox that matches the displacement of the bike in the picture. ie, in my case, a WeeStrom, so 650. If you're riding a GoldWing, 1800, etc!
2. A night time tag is required, an electric lit sign that is partially unlit, burnt out, or just not working.
3. An electronic temperature display, like at a bank or whatever. Bonus points if we are either impressed or feel sorry for you due to the temp!
4. A coffee shop, NOT STARBUCKS!
5. Your bike with any random person with a beard, other than you.
File Buster; A paperback book or magazine
California, aka Leslie V Leslie.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference