View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #847
kirb
should be out riding

Oddometer: 1,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer-lust View Post
Let's see at $28K you could buy a K1600GT that has 6 cylinders and driveshaft and money left for gas,tires insurance or 2 Honda ST1300 with V4 and driveshaft...I think the MOTUS could have had a chance for $18K max but at 28K even the most hardcore die-hards will pass...
Especially were the days are long over to re-mortgage your house for a cheap motorcycle loan...
Yes, we get it, you don't like Motus and only BMW makes what you would ride. You have been banging that drum in this thread forever...trying to compare the luxo-boat 750lbs+(dry) bike to a 530lbs(wet) Motus is laughable. Some people actually want a light sport touring rig that is comfortable.

$28k and they will sell all of the 200 per year target bikes (lots of reservations and some alotmets are already sold out at some dealers). For $20k they would have been able to sell much more per year and I would have had one in my garage.