LIST #15 - sorry for the low quality, all I had was the phone cam.
1. The address sign for a building or mailbox that matches the displacement of the bike in the picture. ie, in my case, a WeeStrom, so 650. If you're riding a GoldWing, 1800, etc!
-- A 1200 Bandit - holding the mag up, you can see teh square edge of it.
2. A night time tag is required, an electric lit sign that is partially unlit, burnt out, or just not working.
3. An electronic temperature display, like at a bank or whatever. Bonus points if we are either impressed or feel sorry for you due to the temp!
4. A coffee shop, NOT STARBUCKS!
How about a Duncan Donuts
5. Your bike with any random person with a beard, other than you.
File Buster; A paperback book or magazine[/QUOTE]