View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 AM   #11
mrt10x
Dumba$s Jarhead

Oddometer: 3,192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
Sanders, go to the link in my sig and call the phone number when you have some time, I'd be happy to talk to you about what type of set up you are looking for, and what may work well for you both new and used. I won't sell you anything or even try for that matter, my stuff is not what you are looking for, but I can probably give you some of the information you are looking for, and some advice that will save you money in the long run.
Why dont you share the advice with everyone? I would be interested in your thoughts on a more practical avenue for a compact, motorcycle friendly rod. A lot of folks ask me for my advice on this and I would be very interested in what you have to offer??? Beautiful looking rods you make at a great price OBTW. If I didnt already have too many bamboo rods I would be getting in line for an order. Really like your graphite rod design too.. your logo has a real cool old school vibe to it... well done.

mrt10x screwed with this post 02-01-2012 at 07:45 AM
mrt10x is offline   Reply With Quote