View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #768
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hey J.L.

Thanks for the note and encouragement my man. I really appreciate that you have digested so much of our video and story!

I wanted Ali to jump in to get you answers as quickly as possible. My typical day is nuts.

Colorado is awesome. I have ridden in and around Gunnison Nat'l park and the riding was spectacular. Marshall McClure passes etc.

Thanks for the geek nod. Any feedback is always welcomed.

Be well. Ride hard. Ride safe.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.L. Poe View Post
So Anthony, first let me just say how much I appreciate your attention to detail on all the reviews you do. I'd like to think I'm very much a geek when it comes to research as I do professional sound/lighting/video for a living. Product knowledge is essential and I do really have to KNOW about things as technology in our industry is changing daily.

You take it to another level though when it comes to GEEK though - I stand in awe

Enough pandering though, here's a couple of questions for you sir

1) Since you have an amazing amount of perspective from ACTUALLY doing a jump off in Pine Top, AZ and we know what kind of jacket and pants you were wearing (FG Ranier) and we know you had such a conviction about your Sidi Adventure Rains to produce a separate video about that boot....... What jacket in the 350-500 range would you think is best for protection in an serious ADV environment like we have here in Colorado?

2) When do we get the next jump off story say from Colorado about the new Rev It Horizon jacket and pant combo?

3) When will Revzilla get the new Gaerne G-Midlands ADV boot followed with appropriate crazy detail review

blessings and would love to know!!!

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote