View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #5
Arte OP
Pata de Perro

Oddometer: 1,443
Ok, first things first. Breakfast!

Monterrey tacos, under the cordillera of Huasteca Neoleonesa.

So from here I rode 5 hours straigth, only stoping at Concha del Oro to refill gas....

get to Zacatecas, have a good rest and some beers (so weird !) and get ready for next day,

here we are getting ready.

check on the background, the curiousity of our sudden visitors to check on our bikes

So from here we started riding right ahead on the Sierra Huicholes.
I was so confident on my new invention to overcome on the cold winter riding gloves, that it did hurt my pride and made me to stand still stoic for as long as some 50 miles holding on about 20 F temperature on mi hands. Shizz! I learned that need real winter gloves.

I believe the LEON SIMBA movie was filmed here..!

a small rest break on the firs canyon of the area

oops! they got me giving a bite to my Torta!

Ham Torta with Jalapeņo and Green Tea. Soooo healthfull for a biker!!

everyone was having its own choice breakfast. It was part of the rules, everyone should bring along the first two meals of the day in order to save as much time as possible, since we were 12 riders.

For me was so simple. Two ham Tortas would do. What the heck! I'm a adventure biker! I eat bugs, dirt and drink ponds water!!! my stomach is iron made

" If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself " - Max Ehrmann
Chiapas Ride 2013

Arte screwed with this post 02-03-2012 at 09:27 PM
Arte is offline   Reply With Quote