View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #56
pnoman OP
Just Average

Oddometer: 2,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOyster View Post
Nice site! I love riding in WV and appreciate all the great info!

I've done a good bit of riding in WV already have can put in some info that would be useful to others. Should I send it to you?

This makes me think: What would be the best framework for a motorcyclist web-site? I love Adv Rider, but a forum is very limiting. It would be great if everyone could upload their GPS tracks/routes or gmap routes, drop pins for food, lodging, views, favorite twisty bits, and favorite off-road bits. ...Then, the great part would be when every one can search and rate the info by drawing an oval around the area they are interested in. There is tons of information in this forum, but it's not very easily found. Anyway, that's a tangent.

Cheers,

-Carl
Carl,

Thank you also for your comments. I don't know much about GPS (I still prefer Good-ol' Paper System of maps ), but I can try to add a GPS page on the site. I'll need some tech help setting it up.

If you (or anyone else out there) have any photos and/or write-ups you would like to submit, just PM me here or use the "E-Mail Me" link on the RidingWV site. I will send you the info needed to submit stuff. I will proofread and edit if needed.

BTW - I'm honored to be your first post! Here's to many more.
My Website - Europe, Alaska, US Bike Rides
www.RidingWV.com
pnoman is offline   Reply With Quote