View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #778
RevZilla
Best on Two Wheels!

Oddometer: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdaddy View Post
Hey gang,

I have a Revit Sand jacket and Dakar pants. Love the setup. Thinking of getting some pants for my girlfriend. I know Revit makes pants specifically for women. I really like the airwaves or the Tornado pants for her. My question is sizing. Could I simply buy a mens smaller size in pants to fit her and maybe get a better deal with pricing on a clear out? We all know how funky Revit sizing can be. Any advice is appreciated.
Hey MackDaddy,

REV'IT! definitely has a specific fit, but if you find a product of theirs that fits well, you're an instant fan. I have several of REV'IT!'s ladies pants and can comment on my favorite: The Ladies Ventura pant. It's basically the ladies version of your Sand pants with the same 3 layer system. They fit great and I've used them in a large temperature range. I also have a pair of the Ladies Tornado pants, which perform great in hot weather. My only gripe with the Tornado pants is that they are not long enough for me and the knee armor does not line up. The REV'IT! ladies pants have a specific cut for a woman's shape, so buying a small version of a man's pant may or may not work. If you can provide me with some measurements, I can make some recommendations on pants for your girlfriend. And as a fellow lady rider to another, if she doesn't want her measurements posted publicly on this forum, she can contact me directly for recommendations.

Cheers,
Ali
TeamZilla

RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A
RevZilla is offline   Reply With Quote