View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #229
LadyDraco OP
KillerSmileIHazIt !!

Oddometer: 27,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyDraco View Post
Just a heads up for The Dragon Riders....

The Return to The HillBilly Highways Ride....

We nailed down a 73 room Hotel with parking right outside your room door in most cases. The hotel has refrigerators in almost all the rooms, along with Microwave ovens, hairdryers, color t.v. and internet hook-up. Also a outdoor pool with rooms around the pool area and a country style restaurant that serves all 3 meals starting with breakfast at 5:30 am. Along with the continental breakfast that the hotel provides.
We have 35 rooms blocked off at the price of $49.99 + tax providing we fill the 35 rooms, if we do not the rate will be $54.99 + tax, both seem to be pretty fair prices.. There is a gas station next door and plenty of conveniences in the area.
The best time to call to register is from 9 am-3:30 pm and ask for Matt and tell them you are calling for the Hillbilly Highway Ride so that you get the blocked rooms and discounts… phone 276-378-0481

The name of the hotel is Magnuson in Marion,Va. but that will be changed by the time the ride takes place to America’s Best Value Inn plus they will have the rooms renovated before we arrive , the ride dates are June 8th-10th, we hope to see many of you there and we’ll have more ride details as we get closer to June…we’ll see ya there..

P.S. If you want pool side rooms you must specify that when making your reservations, also if you get poolside you can’t park directly in front of your room because the pool is in the way, parking is about 25 ft. away…if you should need to cancel you have right up to the Friday the 8th providing you do so before 12 noon…when making your reservation also specify you want a ground floor room there are plenty available.

Update ....

Highbinder spoke to Matt over at the hotel this morning and he informed me that we have 32 rooms booked so far. So we blocked off 10 more rooms for the ride, he also informed me that he does have some single rooms (4) 2 smoking and 2 non-smoking, 2 are upstairs and 2 down, the price of the singles are $39.99+tax. So if you are still thinking of making this ride there are more rooms available and we can probably add more if needed....the first part of the ride will be on the newly advertised motorcycle road called Back of the Dragon, here is their website if you want to check it out www.backofthedragon.com ....we be posting the itinerary for the ride soon...see ya there!

Check it from time to time as I'm always adding to it..
My Rides and life on the Farm
LadyDraco is offline   Reply With Quote