View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #2032
sanjoh OP
Purveyor of Light

Oddometer: 4,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Warrior View Post
Sanjoh,

I ordered the set of 44's, heavy brackets and dimmer on Monday and They arrived on the Left Coast today. Excellent communication helping me decide what to get and 3 day shipping coast to coast is great.

I will do the install in the next week or so and will hopefully be just as happy with the quality and power of the lights

I will post some pics of the lights on my new Tiger 800 XC., I will beusing the SW Motech mounting brackets.

Thanks.
Thanks, let us know if you need any assistance. Always best to have an electrical diagram before you start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingPig View Post
Thanks for the fast response!

I'm definitely considering the 60. Bigger is better, right?
I figure I'm already getting a dimmer so that it will still be another point of light at night without blinding others too badly.

So just to be clear, the tint on the yellow lens protection will have more of a yellow tint effect when the light is dimer, right? That makes perfect sense.

I was considering it in the first place since someone asked about replacing the glass a bit up in the thread. But now I'm kind of drawn to the edgier look.

Since I hopefully still have your attention, is installation simply just shoving it into the opening, or do I need a special strap wrench or anything to unscrew the cover?
Installation is simple, no disassembly required. The protection is squeegied on the lens. Direct from the manufacturer, Xpel support link with vids, pics.
sanjoh is offline   Reply With Quote