View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
ThumperDRZ OP
Bouncing off Rocks!

Oddometer: 2,399
2012 Missouri Swinging Bridges Ride Tracks

Ride dates are May 5th-6th this year

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=758281

The ride Starts and Stops in St. Clair, MO. The main route you'll see as light green for Saturday with the return trip as light blue on Sunday.

There are some detours - shortcuts in dark blue. There are some red routes that are a problem so read Track description.

I also made a detour for the small section that was flooded last year west of Bunker....though I will not know how well this detour works out....but it is a road.

The Bald Knob option is not a trail but there could be possible water issues here. In my opinion I think this is the best track of the ride. All bikes should be OK here - unless there is flooding like last year. A nice gal let us ride through her field that day for one impassable part.

Ashley Creek is in Red. If there is a lot of rain this Spring, it might be best avoided. Otherwise it too is a wonderful detour.

All of Sunday is fine and a fairly easy and relaxing ride back. Make sure you stop in St. Anthony for the "All you can eat" church picnic. They welcome us with open arms now....after they got used to us
Attached Files
File Type: gpx MO Swinging Bridges 2012 TRACKS.gpx (184.7 KB, 1196 views)

On Hiatus
ThumperDRZ is offline   Reply With Quote